Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on all pages and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
We collect information when/if you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, you may however, visit our site anonymously.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback that we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions:
- Your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reasons whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products or services requested by the customer
- To send periodic e-mails
- The e-mail address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your orders, in addition to receiving occasional company news, update related to product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each mail.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We do not use any cookies.
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility and liability for contents and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these sites.
- The online privacy applies only to the information collected through our website not to information collected offline.Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at htpp://www.LINLAX.in
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please email @ linlaxinfotech @ gmail.com